Faith Lutheran Church in Menifee, a thriving Lutheran church, seeks technology-savvy self-starter for the Part Time position of Office Administrator. To submit resume and/or request job description, email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Position open until filled.
• Pleasing personality and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships;
• Attitude supportive of the ministry and theology of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, the Pastor, staff and leadership of the congregation;
• The skills and willingness to provide a wide variety of clerical/secretarial support to the Pastor, staff, leadership and members of the congregation;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality using discretion and tact;
• Correct English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation, and ability to read and comprehend instructions and apply common sense;
• Minimum two-years’ experience with working knowledge of office procedures and equipment use;
• Ability to keyboard 55 wpm net (5-minute Typing Certificate needed);
• Experience with Windows applications including Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, and the Internet; as well as general computer knowledge and troubleshooting;
• Ability to learn other church-related software for member record-keeping and website updating;
• High school diploma or GED.