Better Planning ~ Better Ministry
Saturday, August 24
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Mission Lutheran Church
24360 Yosemite Road, Laguna Niguel
Pacifica Synod, in partnership with Peer Ministry Leadership (www.peerministry.org), will facilitate a “PLAN-IT” workshop on Saturday, August 24. We are grateful that Mission Lutheran Church will be our hosts for the day.
Everyone responsible for faith formation program planning, including pastors, Christian educators, youth ministers and volunteers. Come by yourself, bring a partner, or bring a small team!
This is a guided planning and sharing experience for those responsible for ministry. Review essential ministry lenses, planning tools, and usable templates. Participants design a well-balanced, one year framework, with an emphasis on self-care and building a leadership producing culture.
- Work smarter and faster, knowing why you do what you do.
- Leave with a framework for next year’s ministry.
- Structure a relational team to lead your programs.
- Borrow, exchange, even steal! – ideas from other participants.
- Personalize self-care keep-you-in-ministry goals.
- Learn some tools you will teach over and over to your leaders.
Registration is just $43 for you plus one other person from your church or group. Additional participants from your church are just $15 each.
Space is limited. Follow this link to register online.
Questions? Please contact Terri Robertson at 714.352.8732 or email@example.com