The following forms, created by either the ELCA or the Pacifica Synod, allow rostered leaders to report on ministerial, financial and statistical areas of their ministry. Click the link provided to download a PDF version of the forms or to connect with the ELCA website.
ELCA Reporting Forms
Annual Reporting for Rostered Ministers (Link to ELCA Website)
- Right-click or control-click (on a Mac) on the file you want to use and select “save file” so it gets saved on your computer in a place you can find.
- Close the webpage! Don’t type your answers in the webpage version!
- Find the file on your computer, and open it in Acrobat or Preview or another .pdf reader.
- Fill out a couple lines of the form. Save it. Close the file. Reopen it to see that the data is being saved correctly.
- Finish completing the file and save it.
- Find the file on your computer and attach it to an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Congregation Reports A and C (Link to ELCA Website)
The Office of the Secretary receives annual congregation reports (Forms A and C), which are used to update the parochial statistics of the ELCA. To file an annual congregation report, please click here. Please note: you will need your Congregation ID and a password (mailed in January to your church office by the ELCA) in order to complete these reports. If you can’t locate this information, please contact the synod office. Once completed, these forms are submitted online to the ELCA. The publicized deadline is February 15 of each year, but congregations are encouraged to submit these whenever they are completed.
Plan for Mission Support – Statement of Intent (Fillable PDF)
This annual report created by the ELCA helps the synod in their budget planning. Please submit your Plan for Mission Support to the synod office as soon as you are able. Click here for a fillable form. Once completed, please return this form by fax (714.692.9317) or by mail to the Pacifica Synod office at 1801C Parkcourt Place, Santa Ana, CA, 92701.
Pacifica Synod Reporting Forms
Pacifica Synod General Expense Voucher (PDF)
Those submitting expenses to the synod for reimbursement (excluding Hawaii Synod Assembly travel) are asked to complete and return this form, along with copies or originals of your receipts, to the Pacifica Synod bookkeeper for reimbursement.
Hawaii Equalization Form (PDF)
This form is to be used by Hawaii Synod Assembly voting members to request a reimbursement of their airfare to and from the mainland for the annual Pacifica Synod Assembly. The maximum reimbursement amount is $450 per voting member. Receipts must be provided.